Thursday, March 15, 2007

green and nothing but


I spent yesterday on another field trip with about 60 kids and am so ready for a quiet day alone today, hehe! It must be springtime because my desire for green has kicked into high gear. This is a small grouping of the greens on hand in my studio. If I looked deeper, I'm sure I could find more! Last year I sold a large set of beads that were entirely green, as green as green could be. The buyer apparently loves all things green. She'd commented that she has a hard time finding green lampwork and was thankful that I'd created such a fun greeeeeeeeeen set. Could it be because I've accumulated all that's green? ;) I can't help but be happy with all this green color in front of me!

4 comments:

Val Cox said...

oh I feel guilty (or is it envy?) That's a lot of green Karen! Val

karen said...

Lol, you should have all of these frits and all of the cane (unless I made you send it all my way) ;). AND I found more but was too embarrassed to put it all in a picture.

Sabrina Lorah said...

Val, does Karen have a frit franchise I don't know about?

Val Cox said...

hmmm, I wonder what's happening with Karen these days.....hehe! Val