Monday, February 12, 2007

so much for those resolutions, lol!


Before I forget, this morning while driving the kids to school, we passed two exercise machines left at the curb. Hhmmm. Just last week, my neighbor left her stair-climber out for pick-up. This morning, a treadmill and a cycle machine were discarded. Is everyone giving up on their New Year resolutions all at the same time?! Or maybe they're just going back to basics, and we'll wave while I'm walking the hills of our neighborhood in the evenings, exercising the good old fashioned way ;). Maybe they've just given up on machines. Don't get me wrong, I used to own a NordicTrac and loved it but it really isn't the same as real cross country skiing. The nice lady who bought it eight years ago seemed very pleased to be getting such a great deal, and DH had a good laugh once she drove off with it (most grateful to see it gone!). I'll walk, thank you!


On Saturday I visited my local weaver's shop with my first woven creation, yeah! I got some great feedback from them, and we laughed about some hard-learned tricks. The warp for my next project will go on the loom today. So many ideas running through my head!

2 comments:

Val Cox said...

oh that is so funny, I see those machines periodically at the curb too...just about this time of year! I love the photo, very nice lighting. Val

karen said...

Hi Val, my one and only reader ;). Tyou, hehe!