Thursday, February 15, 2007

always the new yorker


This (http://www.alexthegirl.com/ Feb.12) is why I'm a New Yorker and why I'll always be a New Yorker. Oh, how I wish life were the same out here! I've found snippets of familiarity but nothing lasting or truly genuine. It's soothing to hear a non-native NYer's point of view, especially one who's really captured the feeling (at least for me). To some degree it validates my homesickness, not that a NYer would ever need validation *wink wink*, hehe!. No time to write now - I have to get out the picture books and visit memory lane ;)


ps. one day I'll figure out how to create a neater link to sites!


2 comments:

Val Cox said...

thanks for the link to Alex's site, very interesting reading, and one to bookmark! Val

Val Cox said...

I hope we get to see your birthday cake this year. Happy Birthday!