Thursday, March 1, 2007

little white lies


Hhmmm. Must be that birthday I had last week, but lately I've really been seeking out comfort food so tonight's dinner will be Tuna Noodle Casserole. Where's the lie, you ask? My kids won't even walk in the kitchen if they detect fish has been there (I use that word 'fish' loosely for canned tuna, but you get the idea). They know it as Chicken Noodle Casserole *grin*. But I made the mistake of telling my Dad, and he's dieing to get one of them on the phone to spill the beans. In his mind,Tuna Noodle Casserole is cruel and unusual punishment, and he wants to 'protect' his grandchildren. When he tells them, I'm sunk. One less thing they'll look forward to for dinner, one less thing they'll eat without a hassle. Oh, and the day he does tell them is the day I'm FedEx'ing a dish of it to him, lol!

3 comments:

Val Cox said...

Great photo and story! Val

Val Cox said...

hmm...I wonder what Karen has going on today? :) Val

karen said...

oops!