Thursday, February 22, 2007

busy day on the horizon


Don't you just love getting an early jump on the day? We're finally getting a good soaker of a rain today - the perfect backdrop for all I have to do. We've got a visit with the tax man tomorrow so I've some numbers to organize. That should be first on the list, hehe! Then we've got a small birthday celebration tomorrow for my little one's teacher so I'll be baking upwards of 100 mini muffins. How many mini muffins can each child eat without it being considered piggish? Better safe than sorry! Blueberry, Chocolate Chip and Cinnamon Crumble should do for the selection. Then its on to making my stew for tonight's dinner. While I'll hate to erase the sweet smell of all those muffins, a rainy day is perfect for a large pot of stew with some crusty sourdough. I put that particular meal off till today just so we could enjoy the rain ;). Now to get everything started...
In case you're wondering - no time at all today to get to those magazines, lol!

1 comment:

Val Cox said...

oh, you are such a good mom. I wish I was closer than the 3000 miles between us, I'd be right over to help you (sample) bake those muffins! Val