Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the joys of procrastination


How do children learn about procrastination? Mine, obviously, learn from me, lol! I've had piles of magazines building up for what seems like forever, and I have every intention of getting to them (sooner or later). I'm just showing the tip of the iceberg here - I hide the really big piles because it's embarrassing ;). All those turned pages that I want to keep for the fabulous ideas whirring around in my head. These magazines are going to help me re-find the things that will make my house the home it's always wanted to be. Kind of like 'The Little Engine that Could'. I'm at peace that I'll probably never read them all cover to glorious cover - that was a reality many years ago but llooooooonng gone. Boy, do these things multiply quickly! So my intention is to tear out all those dog-earred pages and file them in an accordian folder, by room. Yes, that sounds nice and tidy. Maybe I'll start that tomorrow, hehe! I dare you to join me...



No comments: